Presently, due to Covid-19, we’re providing telemedicine visits almost exclusively.
In preparation for your appointment , make sure your ready:
1. What device are you going to use? Smartphone, tablet or computer are recommended (We’ve had better success with iPhones and iPads.)
2. Is your device updated and fully charged or plugged in? Sometimes, restarting your smartphone will help if you’re having problems.
3. Do you have a reliable internet or WiFi connection? We recommend WiFi when using a smartphone or iPad, although cellular data works if you have good signal.
4. Before your visit, sign into MyChart and review your information. You can request an activation at https://epmychart.bayhealth.org/CNMRI/signup
5. We’ll try our best to contact you around the time of your appointment (although this is not always possible.)
6. Please make sure you have a comfortable place to sit for the visit and that your camera gives a clear view of you for the doctor or nurse.
7. Have paper and a pen ready to take notes during the visit.
We’re recommending that everyone in our practice sign up with MyChart to improve communication. Our phones have been very busy due to the Corona Virus issue and MyChart is the best and fastest way to get answers, refills and to look at test results. We use the same platform as Bayhealth (so you’re in if you signed up with them.)
Please make sure we have your correct email address and cell phone number so we can contact you about appointments, refill and test results.
If you are already registered for MyChart, please use this Link:
If you need to request an activation code, please go here: https://epmychart.bayhealth.org/CNMRI/signup