Track your daily weight with the Fitbit Aria Air Scale
Allows tracking of your weight in the Apple Health App (requires Sync Solver) or Fitbit Website
Weight and Health, from the New England Journal of Medicine
- Drink 64 ounces of fluid a day.
- Sip liquids between meals, not with meals.
- Wait about 30 minutes after a meal to drink anything and avoid drinking 30 minutes before a meal.
- To avoid indigestion, nausea or other GI symptoms, eat smaller meals (try 1/2 the usual serving – Mounjaro typically reduces your appetite so you may find this to be filling (try not to eat until you are full.)
- Eat lean, protein-rich foods daily.
- Choose foods and drinks that are low in fats and sugar (low carbohydrates.)
- Avoid alcohol
- Chew foods thoroughly to help with digestion.
- Take a short walk after eating
Foods to consider
- Ground lean meat or poultry
- Flaked fish
- Cottage cheese
- Cooked or dried cereal
- Canned or soft fresh fruit, without seeds or skin
- Cooked vegetables, without skin
Foods to avoid (or moderate)
- Carbonated drinks
- Raw vegetables
- Cooked fibrous vegetables, such as celery, broccoli, corn or cabbage
- Tough meats or meats with gristle
- Red meat
- Fried foods
- Highly seasoned or spicy foods
- Nuts and seeds
Ginger (speeds up digestion, reduces constipation and bloating)
Fennel (reduces inflammation, helps stomach lining)
Chamomile (rich in prebiotics)