CNMRI will provide access to masks for patients as needed or you may purchase your own provided you follow CNMRI requirements for acceptable masking for COVID 19.
Vaccinated Patient Mask Requirements: Two layer, snug fit, nose wire, no vent mask or KN95 Mask.
Unvaccinated Staff and Patient Mask Requirements: KN95 Mask required.
Requirements for Procedures: EMG and other procedures requiring more than 15 minutes of close face to face patient contact will require KN95 masking. Unvaccinated patients will be required to report a negative COVID 19 test within 72 hours of the procedure.
Unvaccinated Family Members and Guests: Not permitted in exam area unless an exception is made by the attending physician. Concomitant telephone contact with family and guests is an acceptable option which should be considered in this situation. For privacy purposes, the family/guest call should take place from their car or other appropriate private setting of their choice.
Unvaccinated Employee Family Members, Guests, Vendors & Drug Reps: Not permitted inside CNMRI facilities without prior approval by the Practice Administrator.
In preparation for your appointment , make sure you are prepared:
1. What device are you going to use? Smartphone, tablet or computer are recommended (We’ve had much better success with iPhones and iPads.)
2. Is your device updated and fully charged or plugged in? Sometimes, restarting your smartphone will help if you’re having problems.
3. Do you have a reliable internet or WiFi connection? We recommend WiFi when using a smartphone or iPad, although cellular data works if you have good signal.
4. Before your visit, sign into MyChart and review your information. You can request an activation at https://epmychart.bayhealth.org/CNMRI/signup
5. We’ll try our best to contact you around the time of your appointment (although this is not always possible.)
6. Please make sure you have a comfortable place to sit for the visit and that your camera gives a clear view of you for the doctor or nurse.
7. Have paper and a pen ready to take notes during the visit.
Please make sure we have your correct email address and cell phone number so we can contact you about appointments, refill and test results.
To make appointment changes, request refills, review test results and more, please sign up with MyChart. Our phones have been very busy due to Covid. MyChart is the best and fastest way to get answers, request refills and review test results. We use the same Portal as Bayhealth and many other doctors in the area (so you may already be signed up.)
If you are already registered for MyChart, please use this Link:
If you need to request an activation code, please use this Link: https://epmychart.bayhealth.org/CNMRI/signup